Last night, Oprah welcomed spiritual master Deepak Chopra to her life class at Radio City Music Hall in New York. A global leader in the field of mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra is a prolific author of 65 books, including 19 New York Times bestsellers.
Throughout the two-hour program, Oprah and Deepak Chopra discussed and answered questions about spirituality. I particularly liked the segment where he shared his STOP formula for controlling unwanted thoughts.
T=Take three deep breaths
O=Observe what is happening in your body
P=Proceed with kindness and compassion
5. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
4. The highest form of intelligence is being able to observe yourself without judgment.
3. You can believe the diagnosis, but never believe the prognosis.
2. I use memories, but I do not allow memories to use me.
1. The past is gone. The future is not here. Now I am free of both. Choose joy.
What is your favourite quote?