While writing this post, I’m enjoying a cup of my favorite tea–Flora Echinacea Elderberry with Cranberry and Rooibos–and smiling contentedly as I contemplate not going out in the rain. When it rains several days in a row, I prefer to stay warm and dry indoors.
The cool, wet weather motivates me to plan and work ahead. These past two days, I’ve filed and decluttered, cleaned my condo, written several posts and reviews, and worked on the launch of my upcoming cozy, Too Many Women in the Room. But improved work habits aren’t the only benefits to be gained from rainy days or the anticipation of rainy days.
Here are 9 life lessons from Noah’s Ark:
1. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
2. Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, you may be asked to do something really big.
3. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
4. Don’t miss the boat.
5. Build your future on high ground.
6. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
7. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
8. When you are stressed, float awhile.
9. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Source: Inspirational Jokes