Oprah said it best. “He isn’t a preacher. He’s a prophet.”
On Monday night, Bishop T. D. Jakes was featured on Oprah’s Life Class. The founder of the 30,000-member Potter’s House Church in Dallas ignited the members of the studio and worldwide audience with his insightful comments. I am looking forward to reading his latest book, Let It Go.
In the meantime, I am reflecting upon his many nuggets of wisdom.
My Top Five…
5. Don’t allow your situation to become your world when it’s just a launching pad into the next dimension of your life.
4. Don’t ask permission for what you are directed to do.
3. You cannot embrace your destiny if you’re holding on to your history.
2. Don’t let other people put a period where God has put a comma.
1. You need to be around people who make deposits not withdrawals.
What is your favorite nugget?
Pingback: Quote of the Day: 06/25/2012 « Carpe Bootium
Thanks for the pingback.
Pingback: Saying Goodbye by Bishop T.D Jakes « Mungai Nfi's Blog