As I wandered through the lobby and large conference room at the Delta Guelph Hotel, I could feel the positive energy emanating from the holistic practitioners and vendors. I enjoyed chatting with all of them and made several connections which I intend to pursue.
Some of the highlights…
- Friend and fellow writer Sue Ricketts enthusiastically demonstrated the Nordixx Pole Walker. An hour’s workout can burn between 600 and 900 calories.
- Energy therapist Lisa Wilvert offered a short Tibetan Singing Bowl Workshop and Meditation.
- Dr. Renee Paradis described the organic anti-aging facial that she offers at her clinic.
- Healer Duane Swynarchuck offered free shamanic card readings.
- Susan Nash, Owner and Director of Body Innovations provided an informative seminar: What your high heels are doing to your core? She also described the different classes–Pilates, Yoga, Specialized–offered at Body Innovations.
- I was so impressed by the entrepreneurial couple who owns Pure Organic Foods that I bought their Organic White Royal Quinoa Grain.